Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Nice Surprise

I have had some awesome company over the last week, but because of this I've been off visiting or working on projects and haven't posted. I have many posts to catch up on which I hope to do in the next few days.

Daniel's practice owns an Aesthetic Center which is attached to their main office. They do skin care treatments, facials and massages. Since Daniel isn't hear to rub my back or get the kinks out of my shoulders, I decided I had to find someone who would. I treated myself to a massage last week. It was wonderful and I felt so loose when it was done. But the nicest surprise was when I was checking out, the masseuse informed me that the flowers at the checkout desk were for me. Daniel's office got word I was coming in and sent me flowers to let me know that they were thinking of me and hoping I was doing well. What GOOD people he works with!


Another nice surprise they presented me with was this poster of Daniel. They made these for each office and have them displayed at each check out area. I thought that was very nice and I thought it was a really handsome picture. In fact, today we were in the office again and walked by the checkout counter and Ainsley saw it. She got so excited and said, "There's my Daddy!!!" I have mine propped up in my kitchen so I can look at it often (since that's where I spend most of my time) .

9 comments:

B said...

That is so awesome! What wonderful things to experience! I LOVE getting massages when I'm pregnant, especially in the third trimester!
And that is a fantastic poster for the practice. I'm glad that you are able to have one in your home to look at!
Looking forward to the other "fun stuff" you'll be posting!

Taffy said...

Those are some fun surprizes! I, too agree that is a great poster of your handsome man!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing what you can to take care of You. We know you do it for the children, but you need some TLC too. Such a nice thing for the practice to send flowers! They are lovely. I especially like that poster. I agree that it's a very nice picture of your Man. Hugs and Love to all

Boss said...

I'm so glad Man works with such a supportive and generous group, and that they're taking good care of you. I bet they will for many years to come.

I'm with ya'll! That's a great poster.

Anonymous said...

I like massages and being pregnant!
You are in our prayers, Jemely

Anonymous said...

That is so great! The flowers, the massage, the poster! AS

Man said...

I'm glad you've had the chance t get pampered a little bit, you certainly deserve it! I sure do have good partners and coworkers.

Trick said...

Man, we are so proud of you. I tell everyone about the good things you are doing over there. I am glad your coworkers are so proud of you too. Lady, I am so glad you made the time to take care of yourself that way. I also love getting a massage.(that was the one thing I wanted to be sure to do for myself in Hawaii).

Mark said...

Awesome!