Monday, October 23, 2006

8 Months Achieved!


I have officially achieved 8 full months of pregnancy which means I only have one more (or one more and a week or so, I've never gone early on my own). I think about how fast the last month went by and know the 24th of November will be here before I know it, but on the other hand my body is really feeling it now and I think how in the world can I do this for another month? My back is aching most of the time, I can't bend over - except that I have to inorder to run my household, and I don't sleep anymore. Each time I bend over to pick up laundry to put in the washer or clean up a toy, I feel this gush of fluid bubbling up from my ribs. It's like there is a giant sponge in there and when I bend over it squeezes the sponge and the fluid rises up. Feels great, Really! I know I'll get through it, I have no choice. There are just so many things I still need to do before the baby comes and as it's drawing closer I seem to be running out of energy and motivation to get those things done. I've been hoping all along that this one would be my "small" baby so that's she'd still be tiny by the time Daniel gets home, but from the way I'm starting to feel (it's getting way crowded in there) I'm not sure she's going to be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Brittney! :)judi

Man said...

Yeah you're Hot!

Ree said...

Just one more month to go! An exciting milestone--And you still look as beautiful as ever!

Lady said...

You are all TOO kind!

Taffy said...

You DO look beautiful! And, don't worry, the month will go by so fast and once the baby is out you'll wish you could put it back in!