Thursday, October 19, 2006

Miscellaneous


There are a few miscellaneous pictures I wanted to display. I didn't really have a well written post for them so I am just going to group them here for Daniel and all of you to see. This first one is just a pretty sunset one of the kids pointed out to me as we were eating dinner the other night. Ofcourse by the time I went and got the camera and got it turned on, the sunset had changed and wasn't quite as impressive. It's still pretty though.

These next two pictures are of the boys and their "big ole honkin pumpkins". Woodine had asked how big theirs were since the one Chase was holding in a previous picture (Daniel's) was pretty good size. Daniel asked me the same question - so here are the boys, each with the pumpkin they picked out for themselves. Just trying to hold them up for the picture was a chore. They kept slipping or getting too heavy and I was afraid the boys would drop them and the pumpkins would break open all over my porch. Luckily we escaped that fate and they will be carved up tomorrow night. It's gonna be one LARGE face on these pumpkins! :)

These last pictures are for Daniel to see Ainsley's current projects from school.

"Finger painting"

"Autumn Leaf" painted with pinecones

"Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate"

"Scarecrow"

"Glittery spider on silvery painted web"

Chase made this pendant out of clay. Then he painted, glazed, and fired it. It's now on a string he can wear around his neck.

I really had a hard time getting this all lined up right - hope you can follow it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! You are the Lady doing a great job keeping things going, the kids involved and the Man posted!
You are blessed.
We love all'yall.

Anonymous said...

I like the project and the reports you issue. Keep it up; we love you.
Went to the PO today to post a package to Capt. Man; the PO wanted $16+ to take posession of it. :(
Great News --
I was told about the flat rate priority mail box with inside dimensions of 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" that goes anywhere domestically (including APO's) for $8.10, regardless of weight. (I could send 150 pounds of steel or 50 pounds of aluminum, if anyone cares.) What a deal!
Still have to attach a customs declaration.
Love ally’all.

Man said...

Boy I could really use 150 pounds of steel right now.....

Lady said...

Daddy-o, Thanks for sending MY MAN a package, even if it's a 150 pounds of steel. I know it means alot to him to know he's thought of and loved. :)