Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Birthday MOMS!

Moms, I just would like to tell you how awesome you are and I am really happy that you're turning 24 again this year. Thank you for believing in me and helping become the person that I am today. You have consistently been a great example to your children and have always got the job done without a hint of complaining (even when it was hard). Thank you for the long talks into the late night, they helped me understand and come to grips with many important things. You're a great woman and mother. I love you with all my heart!
Sincerely,
Daniel Pearson:)

8 comments:

Lady said...

HEAR!HEAR! To a wonderful, patient, kind, generous, giving, loving, caring, thoughful, uncomplaining, talented woman!!!!! I love you too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Of course reading this post has brought on the tears. Moms

Emmy said...

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Peanut said...

Happy Birthday, SPH-1! Thanks for everything you have done--even for us fake kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. And thanks from me for all the "taking care of fake kids" that you have done over the years. My kids all think that you can do ANYTHING. Love, sph2

Anonymous said...

Well -- She CAN do anything!

Anonymous said...

I think some people need to clean the rose color off their glasses. I appreciate the nice words, though. I had a very nice day! SPH-1

Anonymous said...

But you can do everything! Plus we love you.