Monday, October 13, 2008

Crafty Cat

I know a lot of you are wondering why I'm posting so often and if you really care about my kid's projects...  But since Dan is away I like for him to have something to look forward to everyday.  I can't send a letter everyday, but I can try to post.  Then he doesn't miss out on the little things like school projects or weekend fieldtrips etc.   So join us if you will but if it tires you... visit a little less often.  
Chase came home with 3 different colored papers.  He had to make a Halloween creation.  Here is his crafty cat.
BIG CAT
LITTLE CAT

6 comments:

MAN said...

Both cats are really cute! Nice job Chase...very crafty.
Love DAddy

Anonymous said...

Chase...you did a great job! I wish the kids in my class were as creative and artistic as you! If I gave them 3 papers, who knows how many would come back and in what shape? Last week I actually got the "my cat shredded my homework excuse".
Jamie

MichelleW said...

SO cute!!

O family said...

oh, little cat is so adorable. She is itty bitty huh?? Good job Chase!

Anonymous said...

cute cats - big and small. Love that you blog daily, I think I am start too since I have nothing else to do for the next month or so.

Princess Gerty said...

I also love you posting more often! Keep it up!