Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3 Sundays Down - 11 More to Go


Dan has actually been gone 4 Sundays but I won't count General Conference Sunday because I didn't have to get the kids ready and out the door early. 

This was the first Sunday.  My parents were out of town and I had to get everyone up and ready all by myself.  We made it.  MacGregor looks like he just woke up.  Ainsley's hair is hurtin a little, but we were seated before the meeting started (at 8:30 AM).  

M and J take one child each Saturday night to their house to spend the night and have some one on one attention.  What a blessing they are!  This was Chase's night and that's why he is not in the picture.  I forgot to take pictures the other two weeks but we are making it.  It is hard!!  But we make our best effort.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Lady! This is something I am dreading for next year when we switch to 9 am. Right now we have church at 1 so I can take it fairly slowly and get each child ready on time. You are amazing and an inspiration to me! Thanks for all your great pics and posts!

B

MAN said...

Let me just say that you are the BEST! I am very proud of you and all that you accomplish as I am away. I miss you dearly and wish that I could be of more help around the house. You are talented and sweet. You are a great mother for our children and perfect example to the children of the Primary. Thank you for being so good on your heart. Love,
Daniel

Wendy said...

You rock Brit!

Brielle said...

I loved Dans comment it made me a little teary eyed. I have to agree. You are amazing. Sundays are hard with help so I could only imagine not having any help and leaving the house around 8. You go girl, and how nice for Emily and Jeremy to take a kid each week. It helps you out and I know the kids probably love it.

Princess Gerty said...

Yeah, that is so cool that each kid gets a little 1 on 1. I am so impressed that you not only got everyone ready but also had the presence of mind and time to get a picture! Way to go!