Thursday, October 04, 2007

Head Shots

Over the last several weeks, we've gotten a few good "head shots" of Piper. I suppose we should put them in her portfolio in case she ever does become a real model. (She was a model tonight for our Youth Activity night, they were learning photography.)
Here is a sneak peak at her Halloween Costume. We got the costume in the mail and had to have her try it out.

Here is her best Queen Amadallah (sp?) rendition.

And here are pictures from her drama club tryouts. In the first one she is saying - "Please don't make me sit with her!"

And here she is saying - "Paparazzi, I have had enough! Turn off the cameras and give me some privacy, afterall I AM a princess"


I think she is so totally going to get into that drama club!

6 comments:

Brielle said...

Love the pictures. She does take really good pictures. I can't wait to see her in her whole Halloween costume.

O family said...

oh my gosh Piper is so stinking cute!!! The costume is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit when I there the other day and you were taking Ainsley to school. Piper and I did try the hat on. It looks better on her, although it did fit my pea head. (: She is so cute. Dad says she has Dan's mouth. It's such a cute mouth on her. Not bad on Dan, but on her, it makes my laugh when I see it.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

she is so stinkin cute, I love it! I can't wait to see her... even though it's going to be a while.... :o( miss you guys.

Jeremy said...

Cute pictures, Just remind her that uncle J will hold her unless she is unhappy and starts crying.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the tiara!!

Kaley Smith