Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Was Tagged

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Clipping Coupons
2. Doing Laundry at my Moms house
3. Getting used to being a mom - nursing, changing diapers, cleaning lots of spit up, rocking in the rocking chair, never sleeping in - Chase was only 3 months old.
4. Working part-time.
5. Living on the 3rd floor.

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Laundry
2. Balance the checkbook
3. Quilting with the missionaries
4. Pick up boys from school
5. Drive to and from piano lessons and while I'm waiting - sew on patches and numbers to MacGregor's cub scout uniform.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Take my kids on international vacations.
2. Pay off all our debt.
3. Help other people.
4. Get an inground pool.
5. Shop at Talbots when things are NOT on sale.

Five things I'll never wear again:
1. A side pony tail.
2. Cuffed and rolled up pants.
3. Big fat neon shoe laces.
4. Leg warmers
5. My wedding dress

My favorite toys:
1. Digital camera
2. Computer
3. Sewing Machine
4. Rotary cutter, cutting table and mat
5. Calculator

Five people to tag:
1. Lara
2. Bethany
3. Sarah
4. Catherine
5. Emily
(*Wow that was easy)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Britt, that was fun to read. We were in two very different stages of life 10 years ago. :)

Anonymous said...

that was fun to read, i remember being around you a lot ten years ago, those were good memories for me!

Anonymous said...

You didn't always do laundry at my house. Because I remember one time when you were living on that 3rd floor apt. and I came and filled my van with laundry literally falling out the back. I think MacGregor was here too -because we had both boys with us. We went to the laundry mat or else we would never have gotten it all done at my house on a weekend. (: I love you.

Anonymous said...

OK...so for the 5 things I will never wear again...hilarious! Those first 4 things are totally how I picture you in my mind. Doesn't that make you happy? AS