Saturday, October 20, 2007

Love Wrestling


Of course I didn't have my camera when this all started. Anytime someone is laying on the floor, Piper likes to crawl over to them and then she crawls on them, pulls their hair, slaps them, laughing all the while. A basic attack. So that is how it started. Poor Ainsley was just trying to lay there and watch TV.


I ran and got my camera and when I came back the little attacker came over again, this time Ainsley grabbed her and hugged her tight and wouldn't let go. Both were laughing on and off but Piper did start getting upset that her movement had been restricted.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like piper was the one having fun first but then it looks as though that smile was taken away and put on Ainsleys face. Always the one with control is the happy one, and at my house that is usually Aspen in situations like this. :)

Taffy said...

I hope the wrestling cotinues! I have fond memories of wresting with B, even as college students!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute! i miss you all...

Brielle said...

Brittney I am tagging you. Look at my blog and fill yours out yourself. I will be looking. I guess if you don't have time that is okay

O family said...

This is so cute! I love little Piper's face. haha the last picture she is like,... ummm HELP!