Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cowlicks and Teeth

I am visiting my sister in Idaho right now. We just took a few pictures and when I saw them, all I could think was - "Wow - Cowlicks and teeth!" All three of us are showing our cowlicks and teeth. On a side note - there were many people at my sister's church today that thought that I was her or made a comment about how similar we looked. It must be the cowlicks and teeth. And poor Piper got that cowlick too.


Here's a cute picture of Piper and me. I'll post this for Dan so he can remember how cute we are!!! :)

7 comments:

O family said...

Ahhh, these pictures are SO cute. I must say, when I was little, I wanted a cowlick *sp?* like you and Brielle had! I thought it was so cool, after all TWO of my older cousins had them. Haha, now that Quinny has one and her hair won't go anywhere but in her eyes, well... I am ok that I don't have one. heheh
I LOVE the picture of you and Piper! So SO so cute

Christine said...

I LOVE that bottom picture of you and Piper. It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Like Mother like daughters & grand-daughter. :( I love you guys. miss you.
Love, Mom,Mamaw

Boss said...

Ya'll are CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Can't help the cowlicks...they came from your Mom, but don't knock the teeth, they cost more than a few sheckles and the alternative was to have teeth like me!
I'm lucky to have three beautiful daughters!

Anonymous said...

Some good Lookin' Ladies! You are smokin' hot!
MAN

Anonymous said...

Brittney! So you were in Idaho (which is so very close to Oregon) and you didn't tell me to run over and say hi?!? I finally made it to your website--it is so very very cute! It ALMOST inspires me to try something like it (but not quite!). Next time you come this far west let me know!! By the way--you and Piper (and the rest of your family) are very cute! Love, emily