Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Make A Guess

We are down to about 24 hours before we go to the hospital to have this baby. While at my mom's house on Sunday we took a poll to get everyone's guesses as to what time the baby would be born and what the weight would be. If any of you would like to register your guesses - please do so under the comment section. To be fair - I'll give you my history and additional insight. My 3 baby's have ranged between being born 4 days early at 8 lbs 2 ozs to being born 2 weeks late at 9 lbs 1 oz. My doctor has told me more than once that "clinically, this doesn't feel like a big baby." I hope she is right cuz I really want this baby to my "small" one and for Daniel's sake as well. Knowing my history, I am very interested in seeing if she's right. The other info you might need to know is that I report to the hospital between 7:30 and 8 o'clock am. The guesses from Sunday ranged from having the baby at 11:47am to 7pm and from weighing 7 pounds to 9 pounds 3 ozs. It's fun for me to see all your opinions so - Take a guess!

12 comments:

Christine said...

4:47 pm weighing in at 8 lbs even. Wow, I can't believe how close it is (though I'm sure you can)! Hang in there and good luck with everything.

Shana said...

My heart and thoughts and prayers are completely with you. I don't think I could do what you have done and are about to do without Mark to help me. And yet I am so totally excited for you and anxious to hear the news. My guess is 7 lbs. 9 ounces arriving at 5:56pm. May everything go quickly and smoothly and painlessly.

Peanut said...

My guess is 7 lbs. 13 oz. at 1:17 pm. Good luck! My thoughts are with you! You amaze me.

Lady said...

WoW Peanut - we think alike. My pick was 7lbs 13ozs at 1:15pm. Great Minds think alike! :)

Taffy said...

How about 6lbs. 8oz? Wouldn't that be nice for you? Okay really my guess is 7lbs 10oz born at about 2:00pm.

Boss said...

Here's what I hope you get:

6 lbs 5 oz at 10:30 AM

But my real guess:

7 lbs 8 oz at 6:03 PM

Boss said...

Oh, also, I know you're already in the hospital so you won't see this, but GOOD LUCK! I hope everything is smooth and pleasant--as much as it can be, anyway!

Anonymous said...

Weight: Perfect!
Time: Just right!

Anonymous said...

It is 11:30 a.m. here in Missouri and you have been in my thoughts and prayers all morning! I am so excited for you! My guess is 7 lbs. 9 oz. and arriving at 12:30 p.m. I can't wait to hear the news. Love, Judi

Mark said...

7 lbs, 7 oz @ 17:17 (that's 5:17). You pick which time zone a la "It's Five o'clock Somewhere."

Man said...

My guess is 7 lbs 15 oz on the 23rd (Thanksgiving) around 4 am

Anonymous said...

I could guess at this point, but it wouldn't be fair! Congratulations!!!!!!!
Man, we don't know how to e-mail you. But we wanted you to get a huge congratulations on Piper's arrival. Yes, we continue to pray for you, your family and those who are serving with you.