Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She Was Supposed To Be Asleep!

She's grown older and taller but she still has this need to line things up.  It was at least an hour after she'd been put to bed and I had to go to the boys room for some reason.  As I passed her door I heard some quite noises in her room so I peeked in.  By the dim glow of her nightlight she had taken every plaything in her room and lined it up.  That included a dried out wipe, a cardboard insert for a package of tights, paper with a list written on it, lots of play food, littlest pet shop animals, a baby doll and stuffed animals.

 Oh Miss Ainsley.... I love you!

10 comments:

emlizalmo said...

She is intense...and serious about her lines! So cute!

Christine said...

Too funny! I'll be curious to see how organized/list-oriented she is as she grows up!

Princess Gerty said...

I love it! So cute!

O family said...

this really is so cute! At least she is organized. Now that Quinn has a big girl bed, her room looks like a hurricane hit it! Stuff literally thrown everywhere!

Ree said...

What a fun girl to have around!

Brielle said...

I love that long long train. How can you get mad at that? I also loved seeing Chase doing the trombone. He looks so grown up.

Jim and Reenie said...

I wonder what she is thinking or pretending? How sweet she is and I miss her tons! It brought a tear to my eye. Love, Mamaw/Mom

Jim and Reenie said...

I wonder what she is thinking or pretending? How sweet she is and I miss her tons! It brought a tear to my eye. Love, Mamaw/Mom

Miss Crys said...

She is so cute....I love it! These are the moments in life we treasure--how precious they are, and how fast they go by.

Anonymous said...

Greta used to do this too. Very organized and tidy. Now her room is rarely that way...