Saturday, January 17, 2009

Band Concert

On December 21st we went to Chase's first band concert.  He's been playing the trombone for about a year and 3 months.  The concert was much better than I thought it would be and you could really hear the trombone parts in the band.  It was great!!  I took a minute and half video with my still camera but apparently it's way to big to upload.  Can anyone tell me how to compress the size of the video so I post it on here?

Chase had to get there a half hour early to warm up.  I walked the halls of the school with Piper until the concert began so she would have to sit for the shortest amount of time possible.  She liked sitting on this stuffed giraffe outside the school counselor's office.

5 comments:

Jim and Reenie said...

Yea Chase! I am so proud of you and that trombone. I love seeing the pictures of the band you play with and am hopeful that your Mom can compress the video so we can watch (hear) it over here in Africa. I am looking forward to playing duets with you when we get home. Remeber the hand position!!
Love Papaw

Jim and Reenie said...

Wow!Chase,you go Mr.Trombone man. I wish Papaw and I had been there to see you play in person. But keep up the good work and when we get back you should be really great. I also want to hear you and Papaw play a duet. Cute little sister you have. She always makes me laugh to see her smiling and laughing. I love you all, Mamaw

O family said...

Gooo Chase! Piper really looks adorable on that HUGE giraffe!

emlizalmo said...

Pipe, you are so cute! Way to go on the concert Chase. I remember getting so excited and so nervous before them. Were you nervous too?

Princess Gerty said...

Way to go Chase!