Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Little One


Little One, it now has been two wonderful years since you officially came into my life. I am so sorry that life has now made it so that I have not physically been there for two of your three birthdays during that time. Every time I see you I have a special feeling in my heart and it always makes me smile. You have the talent of making me laugh and filling my life with happiness. As you eat cake and ice cream today I want you to know that your Daddy is thinking of you and hoping you feel great and that you feel all the love I have for you. I can't believe you are already two years old. Growing up to fast you are. I look forward to being reunited with you soon and having some special time together, reading books, playing with toys, running around the house and of course...fishing. I hope that our journey through this life never has us apart again for your birthday when you are a child. You are so precious and you really complete our family. I wish you the happiest Birthday! I love and miss you so much, Piper. You are such a fantastic baby (little girl)! See you soon, little one.
Daddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man,
What a sweet note to your sweet sweet daughter. She is a treasure to behold and an onery one at that. You are right however, about her making us laugh, she does have a talent for that. Love you Dan. Stay safe.
Reenie

Lady said...

Oh Daddy - my heart breaks for you missing these happy times. I know you are here in spirit and we miss you so much too. Thanks for your beautiful card, she actually received the first thing on the list! She had a really happy day and I'll get some pictures up for you tomorrow! We love you!

emlizalmo said...

:)