Wednesday, September 20, 2006

TEXAS!


Howdy everyone, from the Great state of Texas! I thought it might be nice to let y'all know how things are going. I, praise the Lord, am doing wonderfully well because I feel invigorated, enlivened and protected from all the prayers that are being offered in my behalf. The days are long and the sleep is little but the Good Lord continues to show mercy and give me strength, energy and performance when there should be none. We should be ready to head to Iraq within the next 5-7 days... I'll let you know after I arrive.
Lady, I just need to tell you how much I love and miss you right now. You are absolutely the best! I also need to thank everyone for contributing to the Family album....I literally cried my entire flight from Harrisburg to Chicago. Thank you so much for the letters and the precious things that you wrote, they mean an awful lot to me and I felt your love surrounding me and lifting me up as I read through them.

Here are a couple of pictures for your personal enjoyment. The first one is of the American Flag with a nice backdrop and the other is my beautiful bunk #35.

Thanks again to all who have given time, thought and prayer towards my family and me. It's greatly appreciated and helps more than you will ever know.

Love y'all,

I love you Lady most of all,

Sincerely,

Man

3 comments:

Lady said...

Thanks for taking the time to post. I know you are super busy and tired. I am glad to see the pictures and have a visual of where you are. I love you and miss you tons!
P.S. - Sorry about the snafu! I'm glad you got it straitend out.

Emmy said...

Man, I showed the blog, in particular the pictures of you in your camo, to Major Conner. He said, "Major Conner approves!" I thought you might like to know. I'm glad you are doing well. We love you and pray for you!

Ree said...

thanks for your post, Man. It's great to hear how well you are doing in your intense situation. You are in our thoughts and prayers often.