Tuesday, September 26, 2006

7 Months Complete

Well I've reached another milestone - 7 months now completed. I'm feeling like things are getting kinda tight. The ribs and the bladder are getting poked quite a bit more. And the whole bending down and getting up routine is becoming much more cumbersome. I'm not sure I'm going to know how to share my bed again when Daniel gets home. I've sort of started taking up the whole thing and sometimes wake up completely diagonal. The baby is moving plenty and the kids like to feel it and watch as my tummy vibrates, ripples, and bounces up and down with little protrusions poking out and disappearing. The baby likes to put on a show each evening when we reading books together. Ainsley always asks me, "What is she doing in there?" I usually say dancing but I swear she's been crossing and uncrossing her feet lately.

Here are the photos - Compare to 6 months (Aug. blog) and let me know if you think I look MORE ready to pop or about the same.
P.S. - My dad told me over the weekend that I was looking like I could deliver. I was like - Thanks Dad, you are sounding like people at church! But at the same time, I sort of agree. I'm looking kinda large - how could I possibly have 2 more full months?

8 comments:

Taffy said...

Yes, you do look bigger this month. You look cute though. I'm sorry you still have 2 months. One of the "benifits" of being short is that the baby has no where to go but out! I always look way bigger than other people who are expecting at the same time.

Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant with my #2 child-Due Christmas day--I was asked numerous times at Thanks giving "Are you expecting twins tomorrow?" You look great or should I say beautiful. SPH-1

Lady said...

Thanks for the compliment. My sister got tons of twins comments with her last pregnancy. She is only 5'2" and had a 9lb 2oz baby a week early. She was wondering why people think it's ok to make those kinds of remarks to a pregnant woman. We are already in a very fragile state - we don't need to be told how BIG we look! :)

Peanut said...

I think you look beautiful! Best of luck for the next two months!

Boss said...

I'm with everyone else. You look beautiful. Next time someone makes a "when are you gonna have that baby" comment, just tell them you already did, but you just shove her under your shirt for safe keeping. They'll probably stop bugging you after that.

Lady said...

Thanks Boss

That's a really good idea! I bet they will be a little thrown off. Just hope they wouldn't call DHS.

Anonymous said...

Slightly bigger...you still look great though! Always cute. AS

Trick said...

Boss, I love your suggestion. That is a good enough reason just to have another baby, so I can use that line!! On second thought, I would rather wait until I can at least sleep through the night with the present baby.