Monday, December 31, 2007

Interesting Choice

The Friday before Christmas I had a friend and my visiting teacher come over to help me bake, I had only done one kind of cookie. The three of us got 2 other cookies and a batch of fudge baked. Plus we had a great time visiting and enjoyed lunch together.

Meanwhile Ainsley played with my friend's little girl. She's 2 1/2 but she and Ainsley play really well together. They disappeared upstairs to Ainsley's room. I was a bit surprised because there really aren't many toys upstairs. They came downstairs dressed like this:
What an interesting choice! (considering we have princess dress up clothes) My friends little girl did NOT want to take off her bathing suit when it was time to go home. You just never know what kids will come up with!

4 comments:

Brielle said...

How funny!! That is pretty cute. I really like the Ainsleys friends suit, it looks familiar. :)

O family said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are so cute. I love the bathing suit over the clothes look. silly girls.

Anonymous said...

Wow they are creative kids. They made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

how funny! I love watching kids play and use their imaginations!