Monday, December 17, 2007

More Masks


My kids loved painting the Halloween masks and decorating the garden so much that I searched for some Christmas ones. The Christmas ones were more fun because they actually had black outlines on them so you didn't have to try to free hand your design. The Halloween ones were completly blank so the kids just made up their designs.
We painted these weeks ago but I haven't gotten a picture of them in the garden yet - They look fabulous. But I am tired of waiting.
We gave Dan the standing nutcracker that had the tiniest detail to paint. He really took his time and did a marvelous job. The kids are amazed at their Dad's handicrafts.
The kids each did the mask they are holding and I did the reindeer. If I ever get a picture of the garden I'll post it.

4 comments:

Brielle said...

How fun, they look really good. That is a good tradition to start.

O family said...

These are so cute! I am going to have to do them when Quinn gets older. looks like a lot of fun

Anonymous said...

cool masks, those are fun activities and an easy way to decorate!

Princess Gerty said...

Daniel looks so cute behind Rudolf. I love it! What great decorations!