Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Cabin Pictures

OK - I admit I've been out of touch lately. It's not like me to go 3 weeks without a post but free time has been at a minimum with Dan out of town, Thanksgiving, Birthday, church calling, getting ready for Christmas, home improvements, sick kids, company etc....

So I don't have anything major to say in this post but I thought I would post a few cute pictures from our trip to the cabin in late October. We met Christine, Aaron and Elaine there as they passed through on the way to their new home in Washington. We took some walks, lit up the wood stove and enjoyed watching episodes of LOST on Dan's computer.
I thought this picture with Dan and Ainsley hiking was really precious.

Here are the boys having a pine needle fight. There were sooo many pine needles covering the deck outside of the cabin and the kids posed for some "fighting" pictures for Daniel. They also pushed all the pine needles off the deck into a giant pile for jumping in.


And here's cute little Elaine. Of course Piper wanted to touch her in the face and we had to referee but Elaine thought Piper was worth smiling for.

5 comments:

Brielle said...

The cabin pictures make me really miss going. I do love the picture of Ainsley and Dan hiking. Thanks for the post. It has been awhile, I will be waiting for more.

Anonymous said...

I miss the cabin.... who would ever have thought that I would miss the cabin??? I've surprised myself by becoming quite outdoorsy and I really enjoy hiking and being outside. I can't wait to take Emma and watch her explore. Aaron and Christine's baby is so cute and she's getting so big!

Christine said...

We're sad to not be close, but we're glad we got to visit on our way out!!
And what a sweet daddy/daughter picture - make sure you hang on to that one!

Princess Gerty said...

Thank you for posting again. I love being able to keep in touch this way and look forward to checking your blog. Don't worry though, I am glad you were too busy LIVING LIFE and enjoying yourself to post for a while.

Amy said...

Hey - I don't usually leave comments, but you havn't visited my blog in a while. I finally have good pictures up. Let me know what you think. That baby is so cute!!