Friday, May 25, 2007

Toast

The song I have recently been working on learning to play on the piano is "Follow the Prophet". It's Ainsley's favorite. If any of you have the primary childrens song book, you'll notice the picture for this song has 3 children dressed as prophets of old. One is holding a staff, one the stone tablets and the other a whale.

Ainsley was sitting next to me as I was practicing. She said, "Mommy, why is that man holding toast?" And you know, the stone tablets hold a striking resemblance to a piece of toast.


Don't you love a child's perspective?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - it sure does!

Taffy said...

It is toast! Funny!

Boss said...

She's right! Also, I'd hate to be the baker in charge of taking that loaf of bread out of the oven!

Anonymous said...

nothing gets past that little girl! :o)

Princess Gerty said...

I love it! She is so smart!