Friday, December 08, 2006

Online Holiday Greeting

I was contacted by our local news today asking about Daniel. They said they had seen his online greeting on a website that they frequent looking for local soliders. They have asked me about doing a story and I told them I would talk to Daniel about it first and call them to follow up. I also asked her for the website that has his greeting. This is the link:

http://www.dvidshub.net/?scriptbeta/holiday-greetings.php&hC060

Once on the site you go to the right hand side and click Holiday Greetings. Then you click on the state of PA. Then you search for Daniels name. There is a video and an audio option. It was neat to see him in "live action". First time in almost 3 months. He looks good! Check it out.

4 comments:

Lady said...

It was so great to see you talking and moving and looking real. I know we've talked thru the computer and I've seen still pictures of you since you've been gone. I have even heard your voice over the phone but it's not the same as seeing you "in action". I can't wait for the real thing when I can add - Touching to the mix and not just seeing. I love you!

B said...

That was sweet! I am so happy that they called and let you know about that Lady! And thanks so much for sharing with us!

Emmy said...

Thank you for letting us know how to find that. It was awesome to see.
On a separate note, Greg Conner is engaged to be married in April. He wanted to let Man know, so hopefully Man will see this. If not, please pass it the news on to him.

Froga-lee said...

Wow! I loved seeing you again!
That web site is neat. I went to see if there were any soldiers from my neck of the woods that had Holiday greetings posted. As I went down the AZ list, I chuckled to see one whose hometown was listed as "Phoenixville." Sure enough, he was from a town someone must not have known was in PA!