Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Journey Has Begun

Daniel's replacement got to Iraq on Thursday. You know - someone else always has it worse than you so there is no sense in feeling sorry for yourself. I am feeling that way especially now since Daniel told me that his replacement had had triplets in June. So his wife is home with 6 month old triplets and a 5 year old for the next 3 months. And how sad to miss the triplets first Christmas. I really don't have it that bad I guess.

Got great news yesterday. I got an email from Daniel yesterday saying he was out of Iraq and was at an Air Force Base in the country of Qatar. Then I recieved a phone call about midnight last night saying Daniel had arrived in Kuwait. He's not sure how long he will be there before they fly them back to Texas but he was hoping he would be shipped out in the next couple of days. We still don't have a definite date for his arrival home but we are now hopeful that it will be by next Saturday, the 23rd. Please pray that will. We thank all of you for your continuous prayers on our behalf and we are overjoyed that this period of separation is almost over.

3 comments:

Peanut said...

I'm so glad that you get your Man back soon!

Taffy said...

Yeah, I'm glad he on his way! I hope he makes it home soon!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! AS