Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Girls, Girls, Girls

So this is going way back because I am so behind on posts. I told you there maybe some that are really out of date. So WAY back in May when Brielle was visiting, my cousin Michele and her daughter Quinn came to visit. We hadn't seen Quinn in person yet, she was born 2 months early back in October and wasn't allowed to leave her house until April. After Michele walked through the door and we all gave each other hugs, I realized that we were ALL girls. (my boys were at school). There was my mom, myself with Ainsley and Piper, Brielle with Kamden and Aspen, Brinn and Emma, and Michele with Quinn. 11 Girls. Ainsley loved having so many babies in the house.


We had so much fun catching up and visiting, reminiscing of times past, like when the Brielle, Michele and Brinn used to torture Michele's brother Richie in the swimming pool. We ate lunch together and baby swapped. And watch the babies fight over the same toys.

And here's Brielle's baby- not so little anymore but sure is ornery! She was sleeping when we got the group picture and we were all better off for NOT having woken her up!


I am so glad Michele braved the rainy weather and drove all the way up here.

Michele and Brinn had to leave before dinner, but the rest of us hit Rita's for dessert that night. It had been a cold rainy day and so ice cream wasn't the best idea, especially since it had to be eaten outside. Although we do have an icecreamaholic - I think she would fit in with the Ray Hens.


Do you see cute Kamden with her Giant cone in front of her - now look at her counterpart! We were absolutely astonished that little bitty Ainsley could eat that whole cone and eat it she did. The entire thing! We only threw away the napkin. I guess it was a good night for ice cream for her.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittney, I loved the blog. That was a really fun time we had together. I wish we could get more time together as sisters and cousins. I think this is the first time my picture made it on your blog so thank you. :) Brielle

Anonymous said...

great time, great photos! I had such a nice day with my sisters, mom and cousin Michele. isn't Quinn adorable? I love the photo of Brielle and Quinn... very cute. I hope we can get together again.. have another "girl's day"!

O family said...

YAY! It was a wonderful girls day. I do love the picture of Brielle and Quinn. Although I also looove the one of me and little Emma. I miss her and I only got to see her once. :( We must all visit again.

Anonymous said...

I love all those girls - the little ones and the big ones, because I remember when they were all little. The picture with Ainsley and Quinn is darling.
Love, Mamaw

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE bunch you are!!! Way to go with the ice-cream Ainsley! AS

Anonymous said...

I wish Alissa and I could have made it! What a fabulous picture of "all the girls"!
I rediscovered your blog from an old email my mom sent. Your family looks great - and "Happy Anniversary"!

Amanda