Friday, February 27, 2009

OVERGROWN

Piper's hair was WAY overgrown.  She was beginning to look like an orphan child.  The cut had lost it's shape and her hair is so so so thin that it has NO body.  I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Here are the before shots - taken at my birthday celebration.  ( I really wished I had cut it BEFORE we took pictures at the party.... oh well)
Shapeless
Just plain scraggily
It got to the point that I couldn't stand it a minute longer.  I sometimes have a friend of mine do it but this day - I took her into the bathroom, gave her a lollypop and continued to repeat the phrase "please sit still" and "just look at the door knob"  about a thousand times.  Not a professional job but not to bad either.  At least now I can stand to look at her and NOT feel sorry for her.
AFTER:
These pictures were right after the cut and her hair had had not been washed yet. I need a few more pictures after it's been shaped up a bit.  It really does look cuter and kinda chic and definitely has more body.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you missed your calling in life-- hairdresser! It looks great. Although I think Piper is cute enough that it is fine either way. Allison

Anonymous said...

cute!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her big toothy grin. I can't help by grin myself when I see her big smile. Her hair looks great. Emma is looking like a ragamuffin, but I am trying to grow her bangs out.

Brielle said...

Man you have posted lots since I have last looked. That little piper is so cute. Love the hair cut. Dan did look like he was ready for a baptism! Congrats to Gregor. Cool car! And I just love the 100 hearts. Kamden thought it was pretty neat too Ainsley.

The Gang said...

My goodness- how grown up she looks with such a lovely hairdo...
I love it!!

Miss Crys said...

You did an amazing job--wanna cut mine? :)

Jim and Reenie said...

I wish I had let Grandma cut your hair when you were little Britt. (:
Thin whispy hair does certainly look better when it is given a little shape. She is a sweety. Love, Mamaw

emlizalmo said...

Good job Britt! I think she looks perfect.:)