Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Black and White

Dan and I don't get our picture taken very often, let alone our picture together.  And since this will someday be printed into a family scrapbook, I decided to include these.  I thought they came out pretty well.

This was our Anniversary.  We went out to dinner and ate at the Greenfield Inn.  It was a very nice restaurant with very good food.  We ate outside on their covered patio.  I got pork and Dan got lamb.  I also had a yellow pea soup.  It was very tasty.  For dessert I got a chocolate mousse but it was WAY too rich and much too dense.  It was like eating fudge that hadn't hardened yet.  I like my mousse light and whipped.  The best part was that we use a gift card and didn't have to spend a dime on dinner.

6 comments:

O family said...

Great pictures of you both and how cool that you didn't even have to pay for dinner?!? Can't get better than that!

Anonymous said...

Dinner sounds great, I'd be happy even with a dense mousse.... the photo of you two is really great, you both look very nice and make a good looking couple.

Brielle said...

I love these pictures. Brock even said you guys look HOT. I am glad it was a nice dinner but the best part had to be that you didn't have to pay for it!

emlizalmo said...

You guys are smoking! I'm so glad you had a great night out together. Happy anniversary. Love you.

Jim and Reenie said...

Happy anniversary and nice pics. You both look good and Brittney, you are looking more like my girlfriend all the time...
and that's a good thing
Dad

amandajonalissa said...

What a handsome couple!
Happy Anniversary!!! (a little late)