Saturday, February 02, 2008

Dirt Pudding

Today I had to take Chase to a birthday party. We let Piper sleep til the very last minute and got her out of her crib and threw her in the car. I left Ainsley and Gregor home with Dan who spent most of the day studying. Ainlsey and Gregor play really well together and I knew they would stay out of Dan's hair (no pun intended) but knew he wouldn't get a thing done if I left the baby.
We dropped Chase off and I ran to the grocery store. Piper really hadn't had time for lunch so I picked her up some storemade "dirt pudding" in the deli section of this store. You can find almost any "nearly homemade" salad or pudding or cobbler or jello concoction in little tubs in this grocery store. When we were done shopping we had some time to kill while we waited for Chase so we sat in the car and ate dirt pudding (vanilla pudding with crushed up choc. cookies). It was outstanding and Piper loved it. The cookie mush was lingering in her mouth and on her teeth and when she smiled her teeth looked gray. It was so cute and I couldn't help but laugh. Of course as I fished for my camera inside my purse she managed to clean most of it off but here's what was left:
Then I put some cookies on my teeth and smiled at her:

She thought that was pretty funny. And I just can't help but say she is So Stinkin Cute!

5 comments:

Brielle said...

I definitely have to agree, she is So Stinkin Cute. I love the last picture of her laughing at your dirty teeth. I love doing that to my girls too, they think it is pretty funny. I guess it brings me back to mom and dad, they used to always do that with oreos on their teeth. I am still laughing now thinking about it. I am also thinking that dirt pudding sounds really good.

Brielle said...

I forgot to add I Lover Her Teeth. I haven't seen a really good picture of them all the way in yet. So cute.

Anonymous said...

yup, she is so stinkin cute, I could eat her up! I think her teeth are just great and I love her big grin. I can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

What A cutie, but I don't think she stinks! (:

O family said...

this is adorable. yuummmm dirt pudding! Piper is so cute and I agree with Brielle that her teeth are super cute too!