Friday, February 08, 2008

WANTED!

Chase got a stuffed Owl for Christmas. He thought it was pretty cool (he had just finished reading a 13 book series about owl clans). Ainsley is an absolute lover of stuffed animals and she thought Chase's owl was pretty fun too. So Ainsley would sneak in Chase's room and take his owl. Then she would hide it in her own room. This happened for several days in a row and then one day these signs started appearing all over the house.
The signs varied slightly but their message was the same! They were on all of the bedroom and bathroom doors. There was one on the door going to the basement and the laundry room door. A friend of mine recently blogged about her daughter sliding cute little notes under the bathroom door while she was in the shower. I don't have girls old enough to do that and boys don't write cute little notes to their mom - no, they make WANTED posters for their sister!

8 comments:

Brielle said...

That is so funny. I love the signs!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! I love those kids! They are too funny, and I love the signs. Did mac and chase ever catch the thief???

Boss said...

So did he catch her?

Christine said...

LOL! That's so fun! That brings back childhood memories with my brothers....what was the outcome?

Anonymous said...

So funny! Judi :)

Princess Gerty said...

Yes, my daughter always makes us cute notes. The most recent one was in church today. But the cute notes from my son are very rare. Usually it is pirate maps and pictures of monsters. I love Chase's signs!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Remember, my sweet daughter also wrote a poem about what a mean mom I was so it's not all roses with girls! : ) Wen

O family said...

This is so funny. Love it!