Friday, March 09, 2007

Traffic Jam


This is Ainsley's favorite thing to do. She spends hours lining up her figures and cars in all sorts of formations. She plays "chess" with her figures and tells me they are at red lights.


They drive to the store and get stuff for me. (Isn't she sweet). She aquires anyone's and everyones' figures. She has the boys horses from their castle set and all of the rubber dinosaurs we just got for Piper to chew on.

I love the imagination of children! (The only down side is that these lineups are always in a walkway and can be really hard on bare feet :o )

**I don't know if any of you Hens noticed the Steelers jersey Ainsley has on. It was Daniel's when he played popwarner football. She is the 3rd of our children to wear it to bed. (We'll see if it has enough strength for one more little Hen)

3 comments:

Taffy said...

That is so cute! I love the things kids come up with all by themselves!

B said...

LOL! I love the "traffic jams"! And, yes, I did notice the Steelers jersey. I was actually going to comment on it;o) I remember Man wearing it for his football games!

Trick said...

I LOVE THE TRAFFIC JAMS TOO! It is so awesome what our little angels come up with! It is hard when it's usually in the way, though. I am glad Aunah enjoys making hide outs lately, so they are usually out of the way.
I also remember the jersey. I remember Wood and maybe N wearing it. What memories!