Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dear Baby!


This is my Dear Dear Baby! These are her 3 month, 1 week and 4 day pictures. Some of you will be getting these in the mail, but since it takes me so long to get things out I wanted you to see them now. I just couldn't wait. Plus I don't have enough for all my friends and extended family so this way you all can take a peek too.


She seems so squishy and has plenty of rolls in her legs but I was at the doctors on Friday and it appears that Piper has only gained one pound and 3 ounces in the past 2 months. (That seems so low to me considering that MacGregor was gaining about 3 pounds a month!) She has dropped from above the 50% to below the 50%. Piper caught the cold that Ainsley had for weeks. Ainsley finally saw the doctor and antibiotics cleared up her infection. So I wanted to make sure Piper's cold hadn't spread to her lungs or ears. Luckily she just has a cold and the doctor wasn't worried. Her well check up is next week and the doctor said they would examine her weight vs length a little closer then. I guess she's just going to be bitty.


Daniel calls her "knife tongue" because she always has her tongue out. It sort of points at the end too. She loves to lick anything that gets close to her mouth, sometimes even the air.

She's still just as bald as can be. I have tried to trim her long wild hairs she was born with but I have noticed that I haven't gotten them all. We used to refer to her as "crazy haired cross-eyed baby". Luckily she doesn't cross her eyes nearly so much now and fine little fuzz is beginning to grow on her head.

As soon as I saw this picture of Piper, my mind flashed to Daniel's 3 month picture. The shape of her eyes and her laugh lines mimic his as the same age. We just love her and all her smiles. The photographer commented how easy and fast it was to get her pictures. I am thankful for that because I usually dread picture day! We are having so much fun and hope she continues to be so sweet and pleasant!

10 comments:

B said...

What a super cutie! Thanks for sharing the pics! It's so fun to watch these little ones grow!

Trick said...

Great Pics!

Taffy said...

She's so big and smiley! What abeautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love her smile - she is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh Brittney...I LOVE this baby! I want to gobble her up. She is so bright and happy...she looks like she's glowing to me. Can't wait to meet(and EAT)her some day! AS

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I love her little body, she's perfect. What a pretty dress she has on.

Boss said...

I don't know what you have in the water (or the genes) out there, but it sure does make some cute kids! She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

She looks just like me....same haircut anyway

Papaw

Anonymous said...

Please don't say that she looks like her daddy, she is beautiful!

PayPal gambling said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.