Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Real Nice Affair



Last night we went to my sister Brinn and her new husband Kent's wedding reception/open house at my parents. It was a real nice affair. The food was wonderful. My parents had it catered by two women in their stake that are just starting their own catering company. I thought they did a fabulous job. Kent and Brinn both wore their wedding attire much to Brinn's dismay. Of course everyone there loved it. She said she felt a little awkward being in her wedding dress in the house and being the only one dressed up. I thought it was great cuz you knew who the bride was and she didn't blend in with the rest of the crowd. It was great to see so many family and friends we don't see too often. Quite a few people made the long drive from Dover, Delaware where we used to live. When I go to events like this or reunions in general I feel like "This is what heaven must be like". You get to see and visit with all the people that make your life special, people you rarely see often but people that helped shape your life and hold such a big place in your heart.

To see one of their best wedding pictures - click on Brinn and Kent under Links. I love that picture!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo...I wish I could have been there! Brinn looks like a porcelain doll. Absolutely gorgeous. I would love to see Renny and Yimmy Yenerosity too! AS