Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FHE Boards

I know I said check back more often and I really thought I would have had time to put more things up but last week ended up being my busiest week ever and today Daniels sister Taffy and her husband and 5 kids are coming for a visit and the baby is sick again and therefore I probably won't get time to post for another week or so. I have some great pictures of the jerseys we made for the Young Womens basketball team and from the field trip I took with Chase's class to the state capital.

But I thought I could squeeze this one out in 10 minutes:

Here are the FHE boards our ward just made. I was very excited and thought they came out very cute. I hope you like them Brielle and Brinn because yours are on the way!


7 comments:

O family said...

The FHE board is SO CUTE!!! I think that it is a GREAT idea!!! love it! oh and Ainsley pushing Piper in the stroller is adorable.

Christine said...

I've seen those - how did you do the lettering?

emlizalmo said...

I have one just like this in red...but haven't out it up b/c I can figure out what to hang. I've got hearts, but wasn't loving them. Stars it is!

Brielle said...

I LOVE it Britt. They are so cute. I wish it would of worked out that you weren't so sick so we could of made them together. Did you really send it? I am really excited. I will send you your check for sure! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It's really cute, thank you sooo much :o) I wish i would have been able to come with you to make it, but thank you because it is really a great way to organize FHE.... except what do you think Emma will bring when she has the treat??? :o)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It's really cute, thank you sooo much :o) I wish i would have been able to come with you to make it, but thank you because it is really a great way to organize FHE.... except what do you think Emma will bring when she has the treat??? :o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.