Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Stroller

Anyone who has a young girl probably owns a miniature dolly stroller.

Well sometimes I guess it's fun to pretend your sister is a doll.

And sometimes it's fun to pretend YOU are a doll and catch a ride from your sister.

Piper is way to big for this stroller but she and Ainsley somehow managed. They had a great time zooming all over the house. The real surprise was when I found Ainsley in the stroller - now she is WAY to big and her hips were stuck inside it and fortunately it didn't last long because Piper wasn't strong enough to actually push her.

You can sort of see my new kitchen back splash that Brock put in (another thing I am planning on posting). I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Thanks Brock!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I'm impressed Ainsley can push Piper around in that little thing. Cute sisters!

emlizalmo said...

Your kitchen looks AWESOME! The things kids will do with those dolly strollers. Always a good thing to have 2 on hand..since I don't think they're designed to hold 40+ lbs. They wear out pretty quickly around here!

Brielle said...

If Aspen were there visiting I don't know if anyone would be pushing that stroller except her.:) My girls love to try that too until it busted. So now I get on them about sitting in there but I guess piper is a lot lighter than Aspen is. :)

Princess Gerty said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks fantastic!

Judi said...

My girls have all used the doll stroller for their younger siblings! I have some cute photos of them doing the same thing as Ainsley!

Anonymous said...

the girls are so cute - having sisters is the best. they seem to play well together and think of creative things to do. I can just imagine Piper trying to push Ainsley. good thing your girls are so tiny cause i can't imagine any other kids in a baby stroller.

Yes, your kitchen looks great!!! I can't wait to see it! brock did a great job.