Friday, January 18, 2008

Funny Girl

I just have a few funny pictures of Piper. Here she's wearing some goofy mask. She found it at our friends house Christmas Eve.

Here she's wearing stickers from a sheet of stamps, you know the parts on the edges that surround the stamps. She was a bit confused by the whole thing.


Piper got a piggy bank for Christmas. I honestly didn't think she was ready to actually put coins in but my mom found a jar of change and showed her how to do it. Well those little fingers hold steady and can drop those coins right in. She LOVED it. She loves to take things in and out of baskets and buckets etc.. So putting all these coins in was heaven for Piper.

5 comments:

Brielle said...

Fun pictures. I can't wait to see funny girl, I hope it is soon because it has been a long time since I have been home. Probably the longest ever. It will be a year in May. I love the look of focus on her face as she is putting coins in her bank.

Christine said...

In one of the piggy bank pictures she looks so much like Ainsley to me! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Piper...you hang on to that money little girl! You are the cutest...the CUTEST! I love to look at pictures of you and smile. We love stickers too...the stamp remnants are ingenious!!! AS

Anonymous said...

she is adorable! I think the photos of her with the sticker face are too funny. I can't believe how big she's getting, I feel like I've missed so much. I hope to see you guys soon. I think Emma will enjoy the piggy bank too.. she's not advanced enough for it quite yet, but she does love to take things in and out of bins, baskets.....

Princess Gerty said...

Piper's cousin Abraham also loves to put things inside of other things. The cutest part is he cheers for himself by clapping after he puts something in.