Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Broadway's Calling

Ainsley got her hair rolled in sponge rollers on Saturday night. She slept on them all night and Sunday morning we had body - and by that I mean out of control body. Her hair has grown out a bit and I guess I need the next size up so it won't be such a tight curl. Before it was so short that these small rollers were all we could get in. I really wish I had gotten a picture of the back.

So Broadway has been calling - they need an Annie. And Hollywood called and said they'd like to do some remakes of the old Shirley Temple movies.
I think I know of someone that would audition quite well. She's even got down her stage faces:

RUDE and DISOBEDIENT
CHEESY (sorry for the darkness, my flash didn't go off)
And of course the "I didn't do it, I have nothing behind my back, of course I don't know where it is" look!

6 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute!

Ree said...

She is quite a ringer for Shirley Temple! So cute.

Brielle said...

Talk about body. I'd say she had a little body. I need to get Kamden some she has been wanting to curl her hair. I have to agree with Ainsley and acting. I think she would do very well. I love the last picture. Your caption really says it right.

Anonymous said...

so sassy with her curls! She's sure got personality too. I remember thinking that I looked awesome after I had my hair sponge rolled... however, mom never really wanted to do my hair in rollers because I got more than body.. I got like Queen Latifa kinda body!

O family said...

hhaha these pictures are SOOO cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute. That really is body. And Brinn is right she did get beyond body. Brinn was always hurt I wouldn't give her a perm. But I just didn't want the other kids to make fun of her, also I wanted her to see where she was going. ha!ha! That girl has a bunch of hair. (: