Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"What is this Stuff?

Our ward (congregation) uses clear plastic sacrament cups. But this past Sunday we were visiting a small branch near our cabin. They use the pleated paper cups. As I held the sacrament tray and took my water, Piper who was right next to me and who would receive hers momentarily, said (in a NOT very small voice) - and I quote

"What is this stuff?? Ketchup??"

The older ladies sitting behind us started cracking up. I guess she's been to Wendys and Micky Ds just a little too often lately. :)

9 comments:

Boss said...

Personally, I'm glad it's not ketchup. We have a hard enough time not making a mess with water!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

OK, I LOVE this and am ever so grateful that it didn't happen to us! Our ward just went from the plastic to the paper...there were comments made, but not that one!

Christine said...

A very observant little girl! That is too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I love that she made the older ladies crack up too! Thanks for sharing!


B

O family said...

hahah That is so cute!

Judi said...

So funny!

emlizalmo said...

I thought I left a comment when I read this a while back. What a riot! Dave and I were laughing hysterically. :)

Jim and Reenie said...

Out of the mouths of babes.
Love it!!
Mom

Princess Gerty said...

Ha ha ha! I love it!