Saturday, June 20, 2009

Snip Snip

We were tired of tangles, tired of screaming and hurting heads and hurting ears every time we brushed hair.  I was tired of hair in her eyes and always looking like a rag-a-muffin.  I was tired of the fight!  So we got a summer haircut!
Before
After
It is so much easier now, has more body and shape.  The best part is - NO MORE TANGLES!
This one had to get in on the attention as well.  I recently cut her hair and it was a challenge to get her to sit still.  Even so - It's better than it was.


7 comments:

Ree said...

Ainsley looks so much older with that cut! It brings out her big blue eyes, too. Two cute girls.

jennis said...

So so cute!!!

Princess Gerty said...

So cute! I am so impressed if you did those haircuts yourself! They look great! I don't have the courage to attempt cutting hair.

Jim and Reenie said...

These girls are real lookers! I like the short hair. I've been trying to get Mom to go short. Even though you call it the Summer cut, I think they should keep it
Papaw

Steve said...

Good job Britney! The girls look cute.

Jim and Reenie said...

They are dolls. Ainsley's profile shot is really cute. Her eyebrows are so defined and she is just too cute. Her hair really does look good that length and so does Pipers. I wish I could back and had the nerve to cut yours when you were little. It would have looked so much better. :)

emlizalmo said...

LOVE the bob! Did you cut them? I am beyond impressed!