Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Christmas Time Family Pics

Christmas was so big and so busy with Daniel coming home and family coming to visit that I never managed to post much about it.  I think it was just too overwhelming and I didn't know how to go about it.  But I decided I would just post a few pictures of  the family.

Here are Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Nathan just before they left on Jan 5th.  They decided to take an adventure and they took the train to the airport in Philadelphia.  It sure was an easy trip for me as well.  The girls and I had a 10 minute trip to the Lancaster Train Station and a 10 minute trip back home.  AWESOME!!

Uncle Nathan with the boys before they left for their first day back to school from Christmas break.  No one at school knew that their Dad had made it home yet.  They had exciting news to tell.
The girls with Biscuit.
Ainsley sure loves that dog!!
I didn't send out Christmas cards this year.  I was really sad not to but I had to simplify because I was doing Christmas alone - no husband, no parents to help.  I had to do all the baking, shopping, wrapping, parties ....  all by myself.  So I cut out Christmas cards.  I had the best of intentions to get a family picture when Dan returned and send them out in January.  I even bought coordinating outfits for the kids.  Well this was our attempt at family pictures.  NOT GOOD.
Attempt #1 - Piper - NOT happy!!
Attempt #2 - Much better - but Ainsley's behind my hair and MacGregor is falling over.
Attempt #3  Piper won't let me hold her upright.  She is fighting me and leaning out.  MacGregor again with the leaning.
Attempt #4 - OK, Yep, All Done - Can't take it anymore!  Let's Go!
I think there was actually one more that I didn't look good in so I didn't post that one.  Too Bad.  Hope you'll all get a Christmas card next year!

2 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Merry Christmas! Love you guys...and SO glad daddy was home! :)

Jim and Reenie said...

The family pictures are a riot. It really tells a story. I wonder what Piper is thinking in the last photo, as she is studying MacGregor's head with such interest? What a handsome family.I am speaking at devotional tommorrow morning and using MacGregor story of faith. It will be a bit scary since the area Presidency will be there. :) Miss all of you tons!!! Mom/Mamaw