Monday, March 16, 2009

Sleeps in a Tent

Piper sleeps in a tent every night now - and every afternoon.  She thinks its really cool and I think it's a lot cheaper than a canopy bed.  :)
It's always her Princess blanket that makes the tent and you have to know how to put it on exactly right or it won't stay.  But hey - if throwing a blanket over the top of a crib helps your kid WANT to go to sleep - I'm all about that (not that Piper ever gives us trouble about going to bed - she is so easy that way!!)
She totally started to wake up with the camera flash going off in her pitch dark room.  Oops.

5 comments:

The Gang said...

Parents can get pretty creative at times -LOL I think this is such a cute idea!!! Maybe I can rig something on Slater's bed that will help him sleep!

O family said...

hehe, this is so cute! Quinn loves tents too.

Ree said...

What a cutie!

Jim and Reenie said...

There is nothing in this life cuter than a sleeping child. I love it. And tents have somehow always held a fascination for children. Love you Piper.
Mamaw/Mom

Princess Gerty said...

Hammy is also an excellent napper. I wonder if it has to do with the year these two were born...