Monday, January 15, 2007

Sisters!!

They sure like to be together!! Infact, Ainsley was really good in the first few weeks about looking but not touching but now she has become a bit more brazen. I found her picking up the baby off the floor (Ainsley was sitting on the floor, not standing, so that was a little easier to take). Then a day or two later I saw her opening the swing and trying to take her out (heartstopper!!). And then when Daniel and I had our backs turned Ainsley tried to pick Piper up out of the bouncy seat. Everytime we catch her Ainsley says, "BUT SHE'S CRYING". We try to tell her she can talk to her or rock her in the swing or seat but NOT pick her up. I just envision her tripping with the baby. Chase walks around holding the baby once in a while and THAT even makes me nervous. To Ainlsey's credit - she does seem to support the head and bottom. :)

I am happy with simple floor play - everyone remains on the floor - making faces, singing, wiggling arms and legs. BUT most importantly - staying on the floor!


So, Do they look alike? We are still trying to figure out who this baby looks like. At first we saw Gregor. Lately I've really seen Chase but there is something about her that looks different than the rest - we are thinking perhaps her eye shape and width apart is a little different. She has some similarities too though. She has that perfectly round grapefruit head and her mouth seems very similar to Ainsley's. What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me the noses look the same. My vote still says Piper has a lot of her Pawpaw in her. Brittney and Mawmaw show more in Ainsley. Love them both whomever they resemble. Hugs and kisses to ally'all!

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute!!! I always think of Ainsley as a little girl, but seeing her next to Piper she really looks like such a big girl!! I can't believe how fast they both have grown. I know they'll love being sisters, it is the best. I love my sisters!

Anonymous said...

They are so very cute! I'm so glad that they have eachother. Sisters are great!

Anonymous said...

I think it is too early to tell who Piper looks like. My biggest concern is what to call her. She can't have the name of Pretty Girl, but I have yet to come up with an endearing name for her.